AbEx (Alberta-ALEX) Health services LTD. is a healthcare company based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Our team consists of licensed professional clinical pharmacists, pharmacy interns and pharmacy technicians. We will serve you through different pharmacies located within Canada. We are currently serving Edmonton and Area and we will extend our services on phases to serve our fellow Canadians from Coast to Coast to Coast.
To provide safe and affordable high quality clinical services to our patients. we position ourselves as pharmacists who provide you with prompt, personalized clinical services just as you would expect from your local neighborhood pharmacy and more. That is what we are: ” Your Personal Pharmaceutical Advisors!”
- Pharmacist’s Relief Services.
- Appropriate medications packaging (daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Reliable medication delivery services.
- Clinical pharmacists perform senior house visits to our patients. To educate seniors about their medications , their therapy goals and expectations.
- Pharmaceutical peer-education through our “AbEx Pharmacy Education” website.
- Online prescription and over the counter medication ordering through our ” AbEx Online Pharmacy” website.
- Medication related clinical services
-Setting a healthcare plan that adjust the medication choices and persolnalize doses for our patients
– Referring the patients to the essential laboratory exams
– Assessing therapy success through following up on the laboratory data results as well as other markers as blood sugar levels and blood pressure etc.
-Referring patients to reliable physicians and/or following up with their current ones.
-Assessing and prescribing medications whenever appropriate.
Fax: +1(587) 4621700
Hours of Operation:
- –AbEx Online Pharmacy and pharmacist’s relief services: Open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
- -Medication Delivery: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (Mountain Time)
- -Clinical Pharmacy Senior Home Visits: Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (location, booking and enrollment in system dependent)
- -Clinical Services and patient counseling: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mountain Time)